T2U: Academic Bootcamp
Get a head start on your academic success before you arrive at the U of A. Join us this summer for T2U: Academic Bootcamp!
What is T2U: Academic Bootcamp?
Giving you the perspectives and skills you need to maximize your academic success in first-year, this in person student-only workshop covers what to do before classes start, how to study, take notes, plan your time effectively, get along with your profs, and much more. In discussion, individual and group activities, participants will learn strategies for adapting to academic demands as well as the key differences they can prepare for. Take-home resources included.
Dates & Cost
- Academic Bootcamp only: $125
- Academic Bootcamp and T2U online course: $175
- Choose from the following Academic Bootcamp dates:
- Sunday, July 23, 2017: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (lunch included)
- Saturday, August 19, 2017: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (lunch included)
- Tuesday, August 22 & Thursday, August 24, 2017: 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. (dinner included)
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org