We offer customized workshops, presentations, and online instruction to University and non-University groups on a range of academic topics, such as:
- the transition to university
- time management and scheduling
- note-taking, reading, and study strategies
- exam strategies and test anxiety
- preparation for dissertation/oral defense/candidacy; conference presentations/poster sessions; essay, multiple choice, and certification examinations
- public speaking, impromptu presentations, and PowerPoint/Prezi presentations
- university-level writing skills, including writing basics such as grammar, punctuation, and the use of academic sources
- literature reviews and funding proposals
- graduate thesis/dissertation writing
More information for faculty instructors and student advisors can be found here.
We have worked with high schools, university student groups, graduate, and post-graduate programs, professional certification programs, and community organizations.
Our customized services are tailored to your needs. For details and to request a quote, please contact our office at 780-492-2682.