To succeed at university, you need the most effective and efficient academic strategies. You can strengthen your academic skills to help with a particular course or to take your achievement to the highest level. At the Student Success Centre, we help students develop their skills in the following areas:
- Exam preparation and exam anxiety
- How to study effectively
- How to write research papers and how to approach other academic writing
- Note-taking and lecture preparation
- Presentations and public speaking
- Reading textbooks, research papers, and other academic materials
- Scheduling and time management
- Writing mechanics and grammar
Registration is now open for group workshops
, or you can sign up for an individual appointment
with one of our learning specialists.
Not sure which is the best fit for you? Please contact us
with your questions.
: we are not
subject-specific tutors. For subject-specific tutors, check out the Students’ Union Tutor Registry. Many departments and programs on campus also offer drop-in help sessions and peer tutoring; check individual department websites for details.